The Model 800 glass polisher may be small and compact, but it can handle two glasses at a time and up to 500 per hour. This means you can save on staff costs as they race through the glass polishing. Ideal for larger restaurants and event catering kitchens, this machine will produce crystal clear and smear free glasses every time.
Designed for ultimate ease of use and manufactured from durable stainless steel, our Model 800 will create a more positive working environment for your team and put a smile on your customers’ faces with consistently sparkling glasses.
How It Works
Place two glasses at once over the two central buffers, after washing the glasses as normal. The six surrounding buffers then spin round while hot air is blown over them, drying out and polishing the glasses in merely seconds. Uniquely, the buffers dry from the top down, which means the surface moisture is dried incredibly quickly and the brushes are kept dry during operation.
- Capacity: up to 500 glasses every hour
- Can polish all types of glasses, from pints to champagne flutes
- Features easy to change buffers and is easy to clean
- A UV germicidal lamp kills unwanted bacteria
- The ability to polish & dry glasses both inside and out, without breakages
- Operates with little or no noise levels
- Size: 560 mm x 350 mm x 200 mm
- Voltage: 220/240 volt
- Power: 1,400 watt